KrimDragonroseKrimDragonrose

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

turtles?!

TURTLES YOU SAY? why sir i VERY MUCH LIKE TURTLZ and indeed this review is a pointless waste of time and no i am not british ..

Place On Earth Place On Earth

meh likes!

it is like new old scool metal :D reminds me of the good ol' maiden.. you should sing with more power and maybe one day you ARE the new maiden

XtraD3ath responds:

hahah thnax we're actually going to cover the Trooper. when its recorded ill put it up ^^

Caution The Senate. Caution The Senate.

nice work!

wtf mix of System of a down and some punk! your singing kinda reminds me daron malakian from s.o.a.d and scars on broadway :) keep it up dude! you rock epicly

procterorange responds:

Thanks...Ive often considered my singing to be more style over substance. All four members in the band have a different music preference. So instead of just sticking to one genre we just put a mix of all our favorite styles into the music, it works out pretty good most of the time. Thanks for the good review.

Far Away From You Far Away From You

dude omfg!

you'r voice has.. changed ! or am i just dumb.. i quess the second answer would be better.. but this is EPIC! .. can you send the piano tab and guitar tabs? please ! this song is EPIC!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I don't have the tabs for those. This is Dimoria's music. You'll have to ask him. ;)
Thanks for the review. Voice hasn't changed, just changed the style up a bit. :)

Thanks again.